To be part of Street Choirs Festival 2018, both you and your choir need to be registered. Check your choir has registered here.
Choir Registration has now closed.
Individual registration will close on Friday 8th June.
Please read through our list of commonly asked questions and guide to using PayPal before you complete your registration to help make the process as simple as possible.
Please read our blog post to find out what we have planned for the festival.
If you have any queries or questions please get in touch using the Contact Page.
Individual Registration for the 2018 Festival is open!
Some points to note before you start individual registration.
NB: Individual registration will be closing on Friday 8th June.
- This is registration for people who are participating in the Festival (the concerts, the massed sing, busking & workshops).
- Festival registration includes participation in or entry to the Friday and Saturday night concerts. People who have not registered for the festival will be welcome to attend these concerts as audience members. Tickets to the Friday and Saturday night events will be sold directly by Brighton Dome. They are not on sale yet.
- The email address and password you enter can be used to log into the Delegate Area. In the Delegate Area, we will be publishing the Massed Sing resources and Sunday Workshop Registration, alongside other info, as it becomes available.
- Please use a unique email address to register.
- Are you attending as part of a choir? If so you will be asked to select your choir from the list of registered choirs. If your choir isn’t on the list, please ask your choir rep to get in touch with us.
- Will you be singing with more than one choir? If so please let us know through the Contact Us page and we will try to accommodate you in our programming.
- Free Range – you are welcome to attend and participate in the festival as an individual.
- Would you like to order Sunday Picnic Food. It is being provided by the Real Junk Food Project Brighton, is suitable for vegans and costs £6.
- Would you like to order a Festival T-Shirt. See our T-Shirt blog post for more info about sizes, and to see the T-Shirts being modelled members of Hullabaloo. T-Shirts cost £10.
- Payment is through PayPal. You don’t need to have a PayPal account, you can pay with a debit or credit card.
- Individual Registration costs £42 or £30 (both + £1.60 admin fee). If you selected a T-Shirt or Picnic the cost of these will be added to your payment amount.