We love to be beside the seaside and we want you all to feel as welcome as possible whilst you’re in our beautiful sun soaked City for Street Choirs Festival 2018.
To that end our brilliant Street Choirs Festival Team have been busy negotiating discounts on places to eat and drink and activities to keep you busy when you’re not singing. Just show your wristband to participate in these deals:
Food and drink
There are lots of great value places to eat and drink around the City. From fish and chips and ice cream on the seafront to a plethora of vegan and vegetarian options in the lanes. You certainly won’t go hungry!
- Terre a Terre – famous vegetarian restaurant, 71 East St, Brighton BN1 1HQ.
- 10% off a la carte menu
- Donatello – friendly Italian restaurant, great for groups, 1-3 Brighton Pl, Brighton BN1 1HJ.
- 10% off total bill
- Bardsleys Fish and Chips – friendly, local restaurant, 22-23a Baker St, Brighton BN1 4JN.
- 10% off total bill
- The World Famous Pump Rooms – café offering light snacks, drinks and ice creams just a short distance from the Massed Sing Site, in the direction of Brighton Palace Pier, 121-122 Kings Road.
- 20% discount on food and drinks
- The Meeting Place Cafe, 200 yards along the seafront from the i360 towards Hove (just beyond the Bandstand).
- 10% discount on food and drinks
Should you want to do something other than sing whilst you are here in Brighton then we have negotiated the following discounts for festival participants. Just show your wristband.
- Royal Pavilion – 2 for 1 admission. The Royal Pavillion is just the other side of the Pavillion Gardens from the Dome.
- Brighton Sealife – 40% off standard admissions. The Sealife centre can be found the seafront opposite Brighton Palace Pier.
- British Airways i360 – The massed sing takes place just next to the British Airways i360 so why not take the opportunity of an i360 flight during the festival weekend?
To get a 50% discount you can go to the box office ( just above the massed sing site) when you want to fly, say you are with SCF18, show your festival wristband and take the next available flight. Alternatively, tickets can be purchased in advance at the box office (not online unfortunately!). Enjoy the spectacular view.
See you all in Brighton very soon!
Street Choirs Festival Team